Saturday, October 16, 2010

Two Truths and a Lie

1.  Last year I moved to Missoula from LA.  It was a easy transition as far as the city life goes.  The vibe is defiantly smaller and more laid back.  Although its a beautiful place to live I miss the music scene terribly.  I hardly ever see good shows up here.

2.  I have been vegetarian off and on sense seventeen years old.  As of today it's been just under a year sense I last consumed any meat.  I've also been vegan for a few months of my life.  It's super healthy and believe it or not, very tasty!

3.  When I was growing up my father raced and built custom cars.  I wasn't ever into it but my little brother followed in his foot steps.  Thus, now I'm the odd one in the family who likes music(a little to much) and tattoos(way too much).

15 comments: