Saturday, October 9, 2010

op eds yeah!


How awkward would you feel if someone said "hey, lets look at your Facebook page"?  We escape from our "real" worlds into this almost second life state of mind.  I can be anyone I want to be and see anyone I want to see. It's very creepy but I'll say that sometimes I wonder if people are peeping my profile.  I totally agree with the writers point of view about Facebook.  The power of writing about Facebook or other social networking sites is pretty immense.  Who car argue with the obvious?  The number of us whom are addicted to these sites is rising.  Did you ever think the day would come when your friend request turns out to be your mother or father?

facebook-relationship-its-complicated

Im glad I'm not the only one who feels so overwhelmed by the amazingly beautiful and untouchable girl I see every so often but never have the urge to say "hello".  My friend Chance Petek wrote an article explaining how we all feel this way and I'd glad to say I agree with him.  Although he claims you could potently take a girl up to the guest room and do the "nasty" the same night you say hi to this person has some logical fallacies.  Everyone is so different it would be a little stereotypical to say that this is true.  However I do agree with the article and it has made me release that we are all the same.  No matter how out of your league you think she is... she could be thinking the same thing about you.

the-morning-after-the-first-glance

Why in the world would you genetically modify vegetables to taste different?  If you someone doesn't like a certain vegetable then don't eat it.  I do not agree with this articles views.  Where is the logos in this piece?  I enjoy my vegetables the way they are.  If I went to the store and got an apple that tasted like a banana then I would be thoroughly confused and disappointed. I understand they are doing research and thats great but this energy could be used otherwise. Not impressed right now.  Please stop trying to change my taste buds response to foods I quite enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment