Monday, October 11, 2010

awkward much? Thank you Dwight.

I have the worst anxiety sometimes when I'm put in awkward situations.  This has got be a factor in why I feel that The Office is such a good television show.  I can enjoy the uncomfortable feelings that would usually overwhelm me.  If you've never seen the show before it can take a few episodes to get into but this is true of most TV shows in general.  Steve Carell is a well known actor and plays the branch manager in The Office.  I find his character along with Jim and Dwight to be most hilarious.  Another six or so characters make up the rest of the cast.  They are all equally as important in delivering the laughs that make forget to think.  I basically think most everyone has seen an episode and if not I really do recommend it.  I don't have cable so as soon as the season comes out on dvd I watch every episode (usually in a row) on Netflix.  Oh, what a wonderful invention for the laziness of future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment