Monday, November 29, 2010

TWO WEEKS


I am stressed out!  Although sometimes I tend to stress about stressing so maybe my judgment of myself is a little skewed.  I really need to focus on the next 2.5 weeks.

We’re so close to the end, yet it seems so far.  I have the opportunity to be a proctor for Psych 100 next semester and I need to get a 3.0 to be eligible.  As of now I’m fine but I’m trying my best to get an even better GPA.

I most definitely started out in the swing of things this semester but now I’m hardly rocking.  It went by so very fast for me.

Now that the snow has fallen I feel the urge to be riding (snowboarding) everyday but I know that I just need to concentrate on school for two more weeks.  I have all of winter break to ride.  I need to balance out my work and play.  I’m holding on to one rule: “Find a happy medium”.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, kiddo. I'm trying to tell myself that if I concentrate and work hard these last couple of weeks, I will feel much better about myself/life over the break. soldier on.

    ReplyDelete