Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

This Halloween was so much different from any "normal" Halloween of mine.  The usual Halloween consists of me dressing up in a dumb and certainly uncomfortable outfit and getting black out drunk like an idiot. 

I hardly ever taste the sweetness of candy anymore.  That was the good old times when candy was just as much a part of Halloween as the booze is now.  I felt extra anti-social this year and did the complete opposite of what I would have usually done.  Every night this weekend I sat on the couch and watched movies, ate pizza, and drank beers with my lady.  Some were scary and some were drunken mistakes.  They were later noticed after the beer had run dry. 

I guess the fact that I had to work at seven in the morning on Sunday morning didn't help my reclusiveness.  This definitely played a part in my decision to stay back and not hang around with all the inch worms in downtown Missoula.

Do I feel like I missed out?  With the money I made and the money I saved I'd say "yeah" this Halloween totally sucked and I wish I could do it over.  I'd dress up as a crazy PETA activist and raise hell.

1 comment:

  1. what would you do differently in order to look like a PETA activist?

    ReplyDelete