Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Her hair blocked most of her face.  I could just see her eye lashes fluttering; they were intrigued by the lecture.  The coat she wore had wrinkles and hair was everything but perfect.  This wasn't an issue for she was very abnormally gorgeous (I had hoped no one else would notice her beauty for I wanted to enjoy her through my eyes only) and I would have done immoral things to have her.  She had been sitting in the front of the room everyday sense I can remember.  She must have just wanted to face her back to everyone.  "How sexy," I said to myself.

The next day I sit.  She walks in and sits also.  I start to in vision her with less clothes on (I guess I just got bored with what I could physically "see").  She didn't seem to mind at all.  The professor asks me a question that I cannot answer.  Maybe had I been paying attention at all this could have been avoided.  Thank god; only three mins left for today.  I wait for her. We leave together.

1 comment: