Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Research Question

Initially I thought a good research topic could be the effects of vegetarianism and non vegetarianism on agriculture but that was too broad.  As I watched this show on vegans I realized that meat eaters may have a bigger effect on agriculture than non meat eaters.  Now I think more about the effects of meat production on the environment and how that could be the best direction to go with this paper.

I'm most definitely having issues deciding which way to go with this whole thing.  Maybe I should concentrate on the health issues that go along with these vegetarian topics?

One time I read a statistic saying that meat consumption is up 40% compared to fifty years ago.  And I know that other countries eat a lot less meat than Americans do.  This is also an interesting aspect of environmental and health sustainability.

Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment